Thursday, March 08, 2007

Sorry for having u guys out there to keep asking me to blog... lol. From nw on i only use the com once in a while cause i feel so bored coming online as i got nth to do. Have been playing my ps2 this few weeks as i hav just upgraded it. Got too many rpg games so did nt hav the time to come online also. Moreover my bro is like using the com whenever he's at home so i seldom hav the chance to use the com. Well, the o lvl results r out and of couse the results of mine just turned out so unexpectedly. Couldnt get into a jc so i guess god wanted me to go to a poly instead. Come to think of it, poly is actually better. It will be a new start for me as well as u ppl out there. God gave me ngee ann poly de logistics and i guess this is wad he thinks, suits me best so i hereby thank him. Thank you lord! haha. Np got too many cca n i intend to join sports cca to keep fit and slim down but it seems that the Np strings and co is attracting much of my attention also. Not sure wad awaits me ahead but i believe everything that i will be going through, is wad god wants me to do. No matter wad/who i face, god will be my strength and guidance.

No comments: